Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Packing up in Pink Boxes

Hello, Darlings!

My home is littered right now. Littered with this and that, and boxes. More technically, bright pink 32 Gallon plastic totes with lids. Must pack in style! ; )

It has been bittersweet to pack up a beautiful office.....Stationary, Stickers, Labels, Pink and Black tissue paper, Pink and Black gift bags, Soap Molds, Soy Candle Wax, Essential Oils, Glitter Markers, and more.

Alaska has been a beautiful, wonderful place for the last 4 years....the Gypsy in me needs to wander still and explore a new place. Arizona will be the new home for myself and my family, and for Posh Bijou come fall.

It is going to be exciting to see what fresh inspiration I gain from my new environment.

Shall be great fun to unpack and organize a new office, get new resources and suppliers...

I predict that Prickly Pear will be a very fun ingredient to use! I can already see some Jam, and am eager to learn how I can incorporate it into Bath Products. Oh what fun!

Aren't new Adventures just Grand?

xoxo
Rachel Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment