Friday, November 27, 2009

Pink and Black and oh so Posh


Hello Darlings!

Here in the sugary, sparkly dreamland that is Posh Bijou, we LOVE pink and black. So much so that the company colors are Pink and Black. Although I do love all colors, especially dreamy pastels, today's blog is all about the clever combo of Pink and Black.

I sat in my dreamy office scouring etsy over the last week for some great finds that fall under this theme so I can share them with all of you! Here are some of my favorites:


This fine art piece is entitled Hollywood Cerise Nebula by hotjavva. I love the fresh, crisp, modern feel to it, while it still captures my love of girly dreams with it's pinks and glitter.

HotJavvaStudios






This item from MaryJanesandGaloshes is by far one of the most interesting gifts that I have seen on Etsy. Where was this a few a years ago when one of my Posh Lady Pal's were going through a divorce? Although divorce is a touchy and sad subject, come on ladies--it is also a brilliant new beginning, a celebration of a new stage in womanhood, no matter how old or young you are or the circumstances. This gift says "You are STILL fabulous, let's celebrate you and keep it up!"






This quilted pillow cover I found in BerryLane's shop tickles my fancy because it's a great meeting of modern glamour and shabby chic. I love both of those styles, and I think a lot of you do, too. It also reminds us that quilted items don't have to scream Country Cabin, they can lightly call out Chic Apartment! It's also a great choice due to the fact that you can use it to cover your favorite type of pillow, be it down, organic cotton, or memory foam.

BerryLane



I love pretty things. I also, believe it or not, love cleaning. These genius gloves from melanie800 combines both of those loves for me! Someone, please, please buy these for me! What a special gift these would also make for someone who loves glamour, but isn't necessarily keen on cleaning-these would really jazz up chores!

melanie800


This necklace from mariaelenasjewelry is sharp, classy, and fun! How great would this be with an all black dress or outfit--the splash of pink from the rose is unforgettable. If you're like me you could do something really fun like coordinate hot pink shoes and purse to go with.


MariaElenasJewelry


I Love Love Love this three piece personalized diaper bag set from treasuredtotes08. Thank goodness, gone are the bad days of the 90's when being a Mommy meant Baby Looney Tunes Diaper Bags. (Scary) Now anyone can be a Posh Mommy, especially thanks to sweet Damask and Polka Dot sets like this!

TreasuredTotes08



Happy Shopping, my sweet Darlings!





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection. That divorce gift is really unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made this blog, I've been looking for some fun pink and black items! Thanks for featuring my painting too :)

    ReplyDelete